America's Cup 2013
The internationally renowned 34th AMERICA’S CUP took place over 3 months, beginning July 2013 in San Francisco spanning across several Bay Area locations. Siteline Productions designed, implemented and managed the Branding & Signage for every aspect of this prestigious event, providing a dynamic graphic experience of unparalleled scope and magnitude.
Siteline Productions maintained on-site design, operations, installation and maintenance teams for the duration of the event, acting as a resource arm of the America’s Cup Marketing / Operations Departments and fulfilling new Sponsorship and Broadcast requirements each day.
Siteline Productions created a Critical Path Timeline, maintained a complex budget, developed an Event Signage Matrix, and managed all graphic and content files. Other responsibilities included:
- Site Inspections and Maintenance
- City & Port, Board of Health permitting
- Stamped Architectural and Engineering Drawings
- Warehousing & Staging
- Coordination of Labor & Logistics
- Install and Dismantle / Event Operations
- Corporate Hospitality and Activation Buildings for Starwood and Kaiser Permanente
- Fabricated and maintained dozens of custom food and beverage sales kiosks located at the Marina Green, along the Embarcadero and at Pier 19
- FMI's Retail Facilities
- Legacy Structures