FX THe Americans
Siteline Productions was retained by award-winning PR & marketing firm LeadDog Marketing to design & fabricate a 112’ long x 20’ wide x 22’ tall Russian Foxtrot-class submarine for the premiere of the new FX series THE AMERICANS. The life-size submarine appeared to ‘surface’ in the middle of the Hollywood and Highland Center in Hollywood, California.
- Hiring 14 Russian-speaking actors to portray enlisted sailors, navy and army officers
- Working with Costume House that supplied Hunt for Red October uniforms to customize costumes for event
- Handling rentals of Cold War era sedans for VIP press tours, and military vehicles for fan photos on Hollywood Blvd.
- Securing 24-hour permit to close westbound lane of Hollywood Blvd.
- Installing, operating, and dismantling submarine