The 3-day 2015 Pokémon World Championships, the fifth consecutive execution of this global program by Siteline Productions, welcomed competitors from all over the world and was live streamed with non-stop coverage and commentary on Twitch.tv and Pokémon.com. Champions won nearly $500,000 across multiple categories, awarded not as cash prizes but in the form of invaluable educational scholarships.
In addition to creative direction, art direction, environmental design and 3D renderings, Siteline Productions provided comprehensive production services, including but not limited to:
- Staging, Lighting & Sound Design
- Opening / Closing Ceremonies & Awards Presentations
- Technical Direction, Stage Direction & Speaker Coaching
- Budget Oversight & Management
- Venue Branding & Coordination
- Production / Printing of Décor & Player Elements